2NUTGUYS Mummy's Nutmond Butter (220g)
Mummy’s Nutmond Butter is our flagship lactogenic almond butter co-created with more than 30 breastfeeding / nursing mummies. It is made locally in Singapore and packed with lactogenic ingredients like almonds, organic cold pressed almond oil, organic chia seeds, flaxseed meal and brewers’ yeast and flavoured with gula melaka to give a twist of asian fusion flavours. It is vegan-friendly and free of cholesterol and trans fat.
Mummy’s Nutmond Butter is part of our BoostMyMilk Series, specifically created to help breastfeeding/nursing mummies to increase and thicken their breast milk output.
- We use high quality and natural lactogenic ingredients such as almonds, organic cold pressed almond oil, organic chia seeds, flaxseed meal and brewers’ yeast.
- High in energy (177 kcal per serving) to provide mummies the nutrition for lactation.
- High in Protein (6.8g per serving)to help produce breast milk. Nursing mummies need an extra 20-25g protein per day.
- Zero cholesterol and trans fat help to reduce the risk of heart disease. Cholesterol and trans fat may also decrease the quality of breast milk.
- High in Fibre (3.5g per serving) prevents constipation and aids bowel movement. Fibre also fills you up by increasing your satiation level (reduces unnecessary munching).
Drawn by a smoky aroma the moment you open it. You can experience a wholesome texture with crunchiness of flax seeds, chia seeds and almonds bits in every bite. We have specifically chosen brown sugar and gula melaka to add a twist of asian flavour, as well as providing a healthier form of sweetness.
Mummy Nutmond Butter has more than 1 year of shelf life. It is a stable product that is covered with its own natural oil and has a low moisture level.
For the best consuming experience, please consume within the first few weeks upon delivery.
You can store it in a cabinet at room temperature (not under the sun). You may also store it in a refrigerator. This keeps the natural oil neutral and stops them from going rancid during warm weather.
- Almond nut
- Cold pressed almond oil
- Chia seeds
- Premium sea salt
- Gula melaka
- Brown sugar
- Brewers’ yeast
- Flaxseed meal